delivered from within.
Empowering the body to make its own cancer treatment
Our disruptive approach holds the potential to transform standards of cell and gene therapies for cancer treatment.
Improving cancer patient’s journey with in vivo engineered CAR-T cells
- It accelerates access to treatment.
- It makes treatment administration easier.
- It enables significant costs reduction.
- It prevents host vs. graft rejection.
- It simplifies hospitals processes.
A game-changing biotech company led by seasoned experts
Our Board Members:
- Christina Franssen, SRIW Life Sciences (Board Observer)
- Erica Whittaker, UCB (Board Director)
- Helena Pozios, Sambrinvest (Board Director)
- Jean-Pierre Latere, CEO EsoBiotec (Board Director)
- Laura Rodriguez, Invivo Partners (Board Observer)
- Lisanne Blauw, Thuja Capital (Board Observer)
- Michel Briejer, Thuja Capital (Board Director)
- Paul Rennert, CEO/CSO Aleta Biotherapeutics (Board Director)
- Steven Biesmans, UCB (Board Observer)
EsoBiotec Executive Management
- Jean-Pierre Latere, Ph.D (CEO)
- Philippe Parone, Ph.D (CSO)
Both with over 10 years of experience in cell & gene therapies gained in the USA and in Europe including running global clinical trials with autologous and allogeneic CAR-T cells (Chimeric Antigen Receptor T cells). We are committed to bring our disruptive to patients and change their life.
Ready to join the team?
We are building an international and diverse team of passionate researchers with solid background, amongst others, in cancer immunotherapy, cell & gene therapies, protein engineering, immunology, and virology.